As the nation grows more used to social distancing and working from home, a new normal has emerged. While some sectors have been all but wiped out, many industrial and essential service sectors continue to thrive.
While no-one is sure how long the lockdown will last, it is clear the impact on the economy and on our way of doing business will be long-lasting, and will permanently change the way we do business.
Companies operating in the infrastructure, utilities and energy sectors need to adapt now to make sure they stay current in the months ahead.
In this exclusive live webinar, Monkey Media’s experts considered questions like:
- What is the outlook for the infrastructure, energy and utility sectors?
- What new opportunities are there?
- How should you update your marketing messages?
- What still works in marketing, and what has changed?
- What are the best channels to use and what is getting the most engagement?
- How can we overcome the technical challenges small businesses face?
Providing practical advice and examples that all B2B business can benefit from, if you’re involved with marketing to essential services industries, you can’t afford to miss this webinar.